Friday, September 18, 2009

Quirk: bad me!!

Hey ya'all! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog in a while. I've been buried in homework and studying and on top of that I have a cold. :( But it's the weekend and an exciting one at that. I've got a fun day of riding and shopping planned with Quirt tomorrow, and then later on I'm celebrating my birthday (early because my dad will be out of the country). Then on Sunday another day of riding with Quirt and hanging out. I hope I mentioned she is my best friend in the entire world. So that's basically my weekend. Today I went to a few shops with my mom, including Boot Barn where she surprised me with a belt and let me pick out a shirt to replace the one I had to return. I love everything, and I'm so grateful. I'll blog later, I promise!! and eventually I will post pics

XOXO
-Quirt

No comments:

Post a Comment