Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quirt: grrrrrr
So I said i was going to post pictures yesterday and beleive me I tried but my computer was acting all goofy i swear it has a mind of its own. So then I tried putting the pictures into a layout but that didnt work either soooo... ya. I have the pictures but I have yet to post them and I would post them now except for im not on my computer so I will try to post them tomorrow haha Ive said that before. Anyways, I notice that Quirk hasn't blogged as much as me so im pretty much hogging the blog but oh well. What did i do today? Well I went to the farmers market and bought strawberries! Yumm!! Then I went to the ranch and polished my barrel saddle then I came home and polished my boots! Now I feel very accomplished!!! Ok ttyl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment