Monday, September 14, 2009

Quirk: "what is she wearing?" and other randoms

Well, I've just gotten home from school and aside from getting a few funny looks from wearing my new pink western shirt to school, all was good. I've got tons of homework but oh well. I'm not gonna get stressed this year. I just need to keep working on my mum (with Quirt's help!!) so I can homeschool. As you might have read (hopefully) tomorrow is Quirt's birthday! Yay!! I am so happy for her and I hope she has the best birthday in the entire world (you deserve it girl!) Anyway, I have a minimum day tomorrow, so not sure what I'll do with that. Get caught up on homework, or go to the barn..hmm.... I think we know what I'll choose :) Alright, I'll be blogging later tonight, posting some pics I've photoshopped recently. So until then.
XOXO
-Quirt

No comments:

Post a Comment